Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Help us help our guest! Lost skis -- $200 reward!


We had a pair of skis taken from our base lodge area and are trying to help her get them back! There's a $200 reward... please e-mail me directly if you have any information, and I will forward it to her. Info below:

$200 REWARD
2009 Volkl Ledge Twin Tip Skis size 148 with Rossignol bindings were taken from Hunter Mtn on Saturday 2/13 outside Colonel Hall. They were in brand new condition used by my 12 year old son less then 1/2 dozen times. He is heart broken and if they are returned in decent condition I am willing to pay a reward of $200.

Again, please e-mail me directly with any pertinent information.

1 comment:

Ling said...

So no questions asked, with reward drop off point being the choice of the founder of the lost skis, and the location of the skis will be provided once the ransom, er, reward is paid?