Thursday, May 19, 2011
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Many thanks to the team members listed below who helped pick up debris from the stream yesterday!
With the assistance of another 5 or 6 Greene County Soil and Water Conservation staff members, we picked up a half pick up of metal and about
15 bags of trash.
Just one more step Hunter is taking towards a green earth!
Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Monday, May 02, 2011
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all for making it the biggest and best TAP New York yet! 41 breweries pouring nearly 150 individual beers. Some very new breweries took home the trophies:
- Matthew Vassar Brewers' Cup: Best Brewery in the Hudson Valley - Crossroads Brewing
- F.X. Matt Memorial Cup: Best Brewery in New York State - Barrier Brewing
- NEW AWARD! The John Calen Memorial Award: Best English Style Pale Ale - Crossroads Brewing's Outrage IPA
New York State:
- Gold: Brown's Brewing - Whiskey Barrel Porter
- Silver: Cortland Brewing - Flight Level 410 Olde Ale
- Bronze: C. H. Evans - Hefeweizen
- Gold: High Point Brewing - Double Platinum Hefeweizen
- Silver: Brown's Brewing - Whiskey Barrel Porter
- Bronze: Crossroads Brewing - Outrage IPA