Monday, December 11, 2006

NASTAR Postponed, TBA

Just a quick note to point out that NASTAR, our local grassroots racing event, has been postponed. Because of the warming weather, we're not going to open the race track until daytime highs drop and we can build up more snow on Madison.

Please keep checking back for new dates, as we will probably cancel this week's dates (Wed - Thu - Fri) and maybe next week. Weather has been notoriously unpredictable this fall and winter, and we're doing our best to get everything to happen as soon as we can! Keep in touch!

No comments: