So, here's what's going on here (and I apologize for the inconvenience, we are really looking forward to holding these events and the weather is just not cooperating!)
1. Saturday's New Years Rail Jam cancelled. First we changed the time, and now we are cancelling it. No worries though...another jam, a Pipe Jam, is coming up in February...so sit tight!
2. LocalMotion #1 postponed (again)...the 15th is still holding for now, but we have to see what the weather does. We have not been able to blow snow on our race trail, Madison.
3. That said, NASTAR Pacesetting Trials are postponed and NASTAR will not be starting until Madison is available. Keep checking back for more information about this.
4. The Mini World Cup #1 has also been postponed, new date TBA.
I know it's tough to see all of these things put off, but we are doing everything we can! From what we're hearing, the weather will be turning starting next week, so sit tight and be patient...winter will come this year, and once it does, we will be ready with a slew of events for all of you!