Monday, November 13, 2006

Podcasts coming Thursday (I hope!)

I'm currently working on getting Hunter Mountain Podcasts up and running. If all goes well, #1 will be recorded Wednesday evening and will be available for subscription/download later Wednesday night. We are planning on having Podcasts available once a week.

The Podcasts will cover events, weather, snow reports/conditions and other stuff here at Hunter Mountain. If I can, I'll throw in some interviews and have some guests, but we all know how busy Hunter is in the winter, and it's going to be difficult to get people in here to chat. Either way, look forward to Hunter Mountain news, right from the marketing office, every Thursday morning (or Wednesday night, if you catch it early).



For more information on Podcasts, go here: Podcasts on Wikipedia
Remember that you do NOT have to have an iPod to listen to Podcasts! If you've got questions, ask me!! If you've got any ideas, hit me up -- I'm looking for some contributions!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets make some snow and open for thanksgiving!! the lows starting friday are awesome for making snow the whole night! hope theres some news about that in this podcast

Jessica said...

We'll see :) we are planning something...call the snow phone and find out. I just updated the conditions & weather - 1-800-Huntermtn option 1, option 1 & 2!

Anonymous said...

you guys should have an RSS feed for mountain conditions and trails/lifts that are open.

Jessica said...

Trust me, that is something I'm working on. However, right now it's not something I can squeeze in. My main goals are to get the Podcasts up and get them to get a webcam already. I might be able to do RSS feeds for conditions once the season starts, though...I have a lot on my plate right now.

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to ride :) i hope you guys are open on turkey day

Anonymous said...

do you know if the park crew is going to set stuff up on both park ave and lower broadway instead of just lower broadway this season? and are any terrain features going to be setup on opening weekend