Alright folks, here's the deal for tomorrow:
- We'll have top-to-bottom skiing and riding. We are making snow on the Belt, though we do not know if it will be ready for tomorrow yet. The Kaatskill Flyer will be the primary lift, with a possibility of running D-Lift for intermediates (and those of you who need a break from Hellgate!)
- We are priming Hunter One, but it will not be open tomorrow. As stated above, Midstation may be available for intermediates via D-Lift.
- Mike and the park crew put some rails and boxes out, so those will remain for tomorrow.
- Pricing is $36 for adults, $27 with the Big Lift Card.
- Don't forget that if you're skiing and riding today, keep your ticket, and you can get a $26 ticket tomorrow! $10 off a full price ticket when you show your lift ticket from today.
- Shane is shooting our weekly video today and tomorrow, so if you want to tell everyone how awesome we are, look for him. Your face in our weekly video. Sounds good right?
In terms of snowmaking, nighttime temps are looking great tonight, with some tomorrow night and Monday night strong possibilities as well. We're going to open as quickly as mother nature allows. There are some raging parties in town tonight, and Solid Smoke is playing at the Main Bar (see below). Thanks for reading and keep checking back!