Wednesday, November 04, 2009

It may not be much, but it's snow!

I've been hearing a lot of a particularly exciting four-letter word that starts with an "s" in the news, forecasts and on NOAA lately. As I'm ramping up the snow reporting systems for the season, I'm thinking I might as well let you all see some evidence of the white fluffy stuff. Not much, just yet, but it's something, on the hood of my car, while on the way into work this morning, and lightly blanketing the tops of the ridges of the Catskills, and the edges of our trails...



Check the weather at NOAA for the most concise and often most correct updates on the weather up here in the Catskills.

Tonight, Brian and I are heading to NYC to hang out with folks from Thunder Ridge, Windham, Catamount, Plattekill, Belleayre, Greek Peek, Holiday Valley and many more resorts from New York, along with members of the media. Keep checking back for more news, updates, photos & more!

No comments: